- Country of manufactureRussia
Synthetic ropes made of polypropylene (PP) and polystyrene (Polysteel).
Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of TU 8121 - 003 - 49718938 - 2004.
Synthetic ropes made of polypropylene and polyolefin fibers are a worthy substitute for vegetable ropes, they have a much higher strength and resistance to abrasion and damage due to kinks. The ropes are resistant to chemicals and moisture, dry quickly and have positive buoyancy (do not sink). Due to their outstanding qualities, the ropes are widely used in river and sea shipping, as well as in the fishing industry.
One of the most well - known polyolefin - based materials is polystyrene. Polysteel (Polysteel) is a high - strength material that contains 75% polypropylene, 25% high pressure polyethylene. Due to the increased strength characteristics, ropes made of this material are used as towing and mooring ropes.
- Keeps on water - zero water absorption;
- Melting temperature - 150 ° С;
- High abrasion resistance - long service life;
- High specific strength;
- Frost - resistant - withstands up to - 40 ° С;
- Excellent insulating ability;
- Light stable - UV resistance 250 kL
- Wide range of colors.
|Diameter, mm||Estimated weight 1000 m, kg||Specific breaking load, t|