- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Packagingмешок 17 кг
- A mixture of calcium salts and mixtures of stearic acid and synthetic fatty acids. It is a homogeneous powder of white to yellowish-white in color. It is used as a plasticizer in the processing of plastics, as well as the de PVC heat stabilizer.
Chemical formula: C 36 H 70 O 4 Ca
Physical and chemical properties of calcium stearate:
- Moisture - not more than 3%;
- Mass fraction of Ca + 2 - 6,0-7,4%;
- Mass fraction of residue when sifting through a sieve № 0315 - no more than 0.05%;
- Acid value - not more than 2 mg KOH / g;
- Melting point - not lower than 140 ° C;
- Specific electrical conductivity of aqueous extract at 25 ° C - no more than 0.06 cm / m.
Especially calcium stearate:
- Homogeneous fine white powder;
- Density 1035 kg / m³;
- Insoluble in water;
- Soluble in benzene, toluene, ethanol and other organic solvents;
- The melting point in the range 130-150 ° C;
- Shows synergies with lead stabilizers;
- Is PVC thermal stabilizer;
- Allowed to stabilize PVC packaging films.