- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Packaging17 кг мешок
it is mix of calcic salts and mixes stearin and synthetic fatty acids. Represents homogeneous powder from white till yellow-white color. It is used as the plasticizer when processing plasts, and so as the polyvinylchloride thermostabilizer.
Chemical formula: S36h70o4ca
Physical and chemical indicators of calcium stearate:
- Mass fraction of moisture - no more than 3%;
- Mass fraction of Sa +2 - 6,0-7,4%;
- Mass fraction of the rest at pro-sowing through sieve No. 0315 - no more than 0,05%;
- Acid number - no more than 2 mg the GAME/g;
- Melting temperature - not less than 140 °C;
- Specific electric conductivity of aqueous extract at 25 °C - no more than 0,06 cm/m.
Features of calcium stearate:
- Homogeneous finely divided white powder;
- Density is 1035 kg/m ³;
- It is not dissolved in water;
- It is dissolved in benzene, toluene, ethanol and other organic solvents;
- It is non-toxical;
- Temperature of melting is within 130-150 °C;
- Shows synergism with lead stabilizers;
- Is the polyvinylchloride thermostabilizer;
- It is allowed for stabilization of packaging films from PVC.