Chain branch VTS according to RD 10-231-98
- Invoice payment,
- Cash on delivery,
- L/C - Letter of Credit,
- D/P - Documents against Payment,
- D/A - Documents against acceptance
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of TR TS 010/2011, RD 10 - 33 - 93 (with amendments No. 1 RD 10 - 231 - 98), FNP PB OPO
Production: LLC "SAMSON" , Russia
Slings are made of steel and galvanized chains.
Chain slings are made of steel round - link chains of 3 and 8 strength classes and are used as load - gripping devices in the metallurgical, chemical industry, shipping, construction, transport and storage enterprises.
VTS chain branches are used for lifting loads using the "basket" slinging method. For attachment directly to the load, it must have special attachment points with pins or fingers.
- high strength and durability; safety factor 4: 1;
- high flexibility allows the use of large methods of slinging cargo, in comparison with rope;
- the ability to use slings at high temperatures, including with an open fire;
- it is allowed to use slings without protective pads when working with loads with a sharp edge;
- suitable for work in aggressive environmental conditions;
- compactness during transportation;