- Height 60 0 (mm)
- Length 425 (mm)
- Width 490 (mm)
- Voltage220 (V)
- Power 0.5 (kW)
- Net weight 17 (kg)
Country of origin - Germany
Powerful electric circular cut - off saw REMS Turbo Cu - INOX on a stand with a vise for dry sawing stainless steel and copper pipes with a maximum diameter of 76 mm and workpieces of various shapes and materials practically without burrs. The saw is compact and lightweight. It is equally well suited for industrial and workshop applications.
- The model is very powerful as it can cut a Ø 22 mm pipe in 4 seconds.
- Easy to carry and transport.
- Ideal for pressfitting systems as it fully meets the requirements: dry sawing (no damage to the gaskets by lubricants), no burr (due to double vice), optimal cutting speed (prevents material damage due to overheating).
- Compact design (weight only 17 kg), robust, easy to use on construction sites.
- Easy cutting thanks to the feed lever.
- Replaceable saw blades.
- Reliable, maintenance - free gearbox.
- Reliable 500 W universal motor.
- Optimum cutting speed is achieved at 60 rpm.
- Circular Saw
- Ring wrench
- Pin hex key
- Without canvas
- For workbench or stand
- In the box